Thursday, March 10, 2016

Book review of Essential Oils for Allergies

I am not new to the world of essential oils and have been exploring this ancient wisdom for many years. I also love natural healings so I was eager to read this book. I have to say that this guide exceeded my expectations by being quite different in many aspects of its incredible concepts… it has great content, easy to comprehend format and most importantly substance.

My favorite section of the book is the one that explains how to tell if an essential oil is pure. Here, the author makes a strong connection between knowing plants and putting them together to good use. Differently from other books that I read about this topic, this guide balances the author’s knowledge with great resources that allows the reader to do research of his/her own.

I am very pleased with the amount of information in this book, and I can't wait to try out some of the recipes/remedies. This book definitely expanded my knowledge in essential oils. I would recommend it to anyone with allergies as well as to those who are trying a healthier lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment